Average Joe

Welcome to Grandma's Table!! First off I am your average joe.

I create on my great grandma's antique table(her name is Mamaw :)
You know, I bet she never imagined that her little kitchen table would be the focal point of a blog!
- I can not spell to save my life...very sorry.
- I am not very talented at art(you shall soon come to find out)
- I write in a discordant manner
- and ESPECIALLY: I repel technology
(before you start thinking: Why does this random girl have a Blog?)
Well let me just answer that question:
- I love life and I hope to live it to the fullest as I piece it together. But that's the challenge- piecing it together.  So this blog is about piecing together life(with its ups and downs), a little art, some lyrics, and who knows what else! (Plus I really enjoy journaling :)




Ok, so I am a senior in high school- thus the college decision is pounding in the back of my brain non-stop.  So, I went to the table to clear my head.  I read this verse this morning and absolutely loved it.  I forget that I don't have to be perfect! How nice, Jesus lived a perfect life for me and you when he came to Earth.  I should want to strive to be my best and do my best, but ultimately I will fail and sin.  Wow that sounds depressing, but really, it gives me a peace that even though I am imperfect, Christ is!! So many things in life demand my attention, dedication, and work, but when it all boils down to it- life is short, and as long as God is in my driver's seat....I have a peace about life, which means I have reason to smile everyday, all day.

 


And this right here ladies and gentlemen is a horribly painted can of black coffee.  I took the remnants of my paint and ended up with this! This is your average joe. (Did you see what I did there??) Welcome to imperfection :) and a big thank you to Jesus for his perfection!!

Have a great day!! And please feel free to leave advice, quotes, or really anything! I enjoy listening and learning from other people because I definitely Do Not have life figured out.... But who does?!? :)

Bye!!

Comments

Popular Posts