Look Up!

OK- First off I would like to say that I have had the best time blogging.  
Yes, I am a beginner blogger, and honestly it feels so good to sit down, think, and express myself.
(oh! and beware: today's post contains 2 selfies.... I know... 2 whole selfies ;)


To Begin!!
One of my favorite things in the world is driving(in my car of course), rolling the windows down, drawing back the sunroof, and letting the wind whip my hair with the sun streaming in as I listen to the radio(also: I love the concept of the radio- never knowing what surprises you are going to find on your way home!!).
insert a selfie:

In my world- I drive quite a lot.  I have a Long commute home(which I used to loath).  I used to live in the middle of civilization with everything in a 5 min proximity.  And then I moved out to country.  Insert a city girl into the country... it takes time, but thankfully I have come to my senses. Picturesque hay bales, long afternoon strolls that look out over the water, starry nights- how can you not absolutely LOVE that?!


To figure out where I'm going, I feel like I have to dip my fingers into the different colors of who I am(essentially a little self discovery).  I love seeing the world and especially when it includes nature.  The prettiest picture of all is of the world God created.  He continues to paint beautiful sunsets and gorgeous fall days that let the sun light streak its way through the top bare branches of the tress that continue to shed their leaves; its in a sense it's romantic!  (The cold weather is my favorite!- who doesn't want to sit by a fire, pull out the sweaters and hot steaming coffee, and watch an endless list of Hallmark movies??) Someone who takes the time to paint something so beautiful, must be grand!- And He is! We as humans will never understand the depth of God's love for us, but for me it's easiest to see his love through nature, and those long drives home.  I really did used to hate them, but now I have come to appreciate them.



***God has poured out his love for all to see, and sometimes I just forget to look up! So, Today's Challenge(or night!)- Look UP :) 



Psalm 19:1
“The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge. There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard. Their voice goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world.”




Comments

Popular Posts