Peace!!(on Earth)

Hello Blogging World!!
 One more week to Thanksgiving, and I simply can't wait!! Food, Family and Free time... 3 more days of the week(plus a field trip!)

It has been a whole entire week since I have blogged(wow!)...Life has been crazy!(and I'd like to think I'm not the only one), and the closer it gets to the holidays the less and less my drive for school is getting.  This Sunday I got the priveledge to attend two different churches(one was my own, and the other some friends') Anyway, I had the best time :) Even though I went to two different buildings and two different church services, but both messages talked about peace!  The weekend was a whirlwind of events(fun I might add!!), but I am incredibly ready for some down time, and a double serving of peace is exactly what I needed to hear!  

On top of that: I had an early Christmas present! One of my all time favorite magazines is the Ethan Allen catalog, and it came in the mail!  As a child, my favorite play things in the world were my Polly Pockets.  The best part was not playing with the dolls; it was setting up each room with the their tiny furniture(a kid version of interior designing i guess??).  To me, Ethan Allen is just a grown up version of Polly Pockets.  Anyway, we stopped receiving the magazine a while back, so I put our address on a waiting list for the catalog....And it arrived a few days ago!!




*** SIDE NOTE: This was one of the pages in the catalog!, and it reminded me of one of my blonde moments -that I'm fixing to share with you(... lucky you ;)just kidding).  Anyway, the other night I was on my way to a dance, and I saw this humongous bill board with a giant anitgue clock....Well to boil down the story- I thought it was the moon. :) 


Sometimes my brother and I just like to spend a little time outside away from the backpacks, so we go wonder around and take pictures.  I embrace my inner model status, and my brother becomes an expertise photographer with the aid of my marvelous camera at his side(aka my phone). :)haha!!  It's fun and refreshing, and it is just what I needed!

 

We gravitated to heart-shaped yellow vine for a pop of color! 
also did you notice my extravagant outfit!! : oh! hello there school uniform ;)



Well thats a wrap :) Hope I didn't bore you too bad! 

Oh! and I almost forgot! 
Post Challenge: If you ever get a little stressed out(like I tend to do), let your peace be found in God: The Creator and Maker of Heaven and Earth... And YOU! 

Psalm 121:1-2
I lift up my eyes to the hills-- where does my help come from?  My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of Heaven and earth.

So, Press on :)
bye!!

Comments

Popular Posts