Perfectly Cheesy!!

First and Foremost:
Walking Through The Rain
It's finally time for Hallmark movies!!!!
Wahooooo!!!!!
Yes they are cheesy, but I really like cheesy.  I generally understand the humor(this is a big step for me since this generally NEVER HAPPENS!....ever..all of my friends can attest to this), and I like that there is always a happy ending.  I know that sometimes in life, it seems like the possibility of a happy ending is unreal, but I do know that for Christians after Earth comes Heaven- and how could there be a happier ending than that? Forever soaking up God's love and singing praises to his name: um... yes, please: Count me in!! 
- :)Anyway, A Very Merry Mix-Up came on over the weekend, and it was great! (Spoiler Alert: the main girl is in the wrong relationship when she meets the right guy(Mr. Perfect in a sense- even though nobody can be completely flawless!)...and I'm sure you can take a good guess as to what happens after that ;)

Anyway in the movie, the "perfect guy" tells the girl that he was once engaged.  He had this big presentation in front of a bunch of people(a couple hundred I think?), so he asked her if she could park the car so he wouldn't look like a drowned rat for the presentation- and she said no because she didn't want to get wet.  He said it was then that he realized that if she wasn't willing to simply walk through the rain for him, then she wasn't for him.  
I am NOT a sophisticated artist by any means, so I just used a toothpick to give her a little detail!
Basically: Love means walking through the Rain
, and I just loved that! 
It's sacrificing time and energy for another person(and honestly this can be anyone!)

Second off,
Stop and Smell the Roses!
Today the weather was "perfect", and there was a gorgeous sunset as I was driving home this afternoon.  I couldn't help myself... I stopped my little car on the side of the road, and little brother(- Thank you for going along with all my crazy ideas!) and I ran across the road to snap a few pictures.  Yes, we were late getting home to turn the crock pot off(although, the chicken turned out great anyway!), but it was so worth it! Ben and I laughed so hard as we took the most ridiculous pictures...
..... and enjoyed a really pretty evening!
                   It's so easy to get bogged down in schedules and activities, to forget what's really important, and to forget to stop and smell the roses(or in our case- piles of cow manure)!

Thirdly,
Keep your eyes and ears OPEN!
You never know what you are going to learn! The other night I learned what a Shutter Speed is.  I hope I'm fixing to get this right, but here it goes!  The Shutter Speed has to do with the lighting of a picture when you are dealing with a camera(an actual camera...iPhones are disqualified). You can turn it up and down to make the picture lighter or darker.  You can try over and over until you get the "perfect picture"....and here comes the thought! Don Don Don: In Life, we can't get discouraged if we don't get the "perfect picture" on the fist try!  We can't become content on settling with satisfactory!? We must keep trying and persevering until it's perfect!  


So Here is the Post Challenge( haha the post(after) challenge, yet it goes with this particular post...) anyway:
Walk through the rain, stop and smell the roses, and keep your eyes and ears open!
Have a splendid/great/phenomenal day! :)
bye :)

Comments

Popular Posts